Sales Development Representative – San Mateo/California
Companies are spending $10 Million+ per year on SaaS: But how are they tracking the spend, how are they optimizing use of licenses, and how are they holistically managing this new technology (which is growing exponentially in the foreseeable future)?
Cleanshelf is a pioneer in creating the world’s first fully automated SaaS expense management platform for CFOs and CIOs. Our technology directly integrates with customer financial systems and cloud subscription accounts to provide a single pane of glass for optimizing SaaS expenses, metering department utilization, and managing contract renewals.
At Cleanshelf, we strongly believe our PEOPLE are the embodiments of our values. We promote a fun, exciting, and performance-driven culture that embraces the potential of individuals and empowers team members to help drive the success of the company.
Cleanshelf is led by a veteran team of technology leaders and is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top angel investors and entrepreneurs.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join as part of the founding sales team.
The ideal candidate has a passion for cutting edge software platforms in the B2B SaaS space, would like to learn from the best, and grow into an account executive being in the top 5% of earners in Silicon Valley. The playbook we run is world class, proven successful at multiple companies, and we’re constantly iterating on outreach methodology and sales tools.
The position will be based out of our San Mateo office and will play an integral role in helping build the foundation of our growing sales organization, working closely with the VP Sales to define go to market outbound strategy and implementation.
What You Bring To The Table
- History of achievement in personal and work goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to run a proven playbook with efficiency, organization and attention to detail.
- Desire to grow and excel in a sales position.
- Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience representing a SaaS product to a financial buyer - CFO, VP Finance.
- A proven record of success in previous SDR (BDR) roles.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Outreach.io.
What You Will Be Doing In The Position
- Prospect for new leads using Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales navigator, and other best in breed sales tools.
- Understand and effectively communicate our offering and appeal to a variety of prospects.
- Schedule quality meetings.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Engage executives at targeted prospect accounts.
- Work with executive team to iterate outbound process and cadence.
In Return, We Offer
- The unique opportunity to work at an innovative tech company that is poised to dominate the SaaS spend optimization sector.
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission.
- Employee Stock Options.
- Premium Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
Please send your applications to email@example.com.
Cleanshelf is the leading SaaS spend optimization solution focused exclusively on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking subscription SaaS applications. Cleanshelf’s cloud technologies help companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unused, underused, or unmanaged licenses and subscriptions.
Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Cleanshelf serves dozens of clients, including Drawbridge, Revinate, Dynamic Signal, Qumulo, and Service Rocket.