Senior Full-stack Engineer – Ljubljana/Slovenia
Cleanshelf is growing fast and needs a talented and passionate person to join our journey. As a Senior Full-stack Engineer at Cleanshelf you’ll be responsible for developing the leading software expense management solution used by some of the best startups in the world.
Your job will be to work closely with customers to first identify the problems worth solving and then coming up with smart solutions as part of a sharp team of highly motivated professionals. It's a great time to join and grow with us - we promise you a wild ride!
- Maximize customer delight and value through product discovery.
- Work across the entire stack to build, test and ship new user facing products using modern tools like Angular, Golang, and Google Cloud.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building features that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable.
- Articulate a long term vision for engineering and infrastructure at Cleanshelf.
- Add positive energy every day, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Love working with finance and IT people at some of the best startups in the world.
- 3+ years of experience with cutting edge web technologies (Angular, React, or similar).
- Experience developing B2B web applications; first-hand experience building SaaS is a big plus.
- Engineering degree and a solid computer science background.
- Highly fluent in written and spoken English.
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to define a new SaaS product category.
- Highly competitive salary with stock options.
- Sharp team of highly motivated professionals.
- Travel to our headquarters in San Mateo, California.
Please send your applications to email@example.com.
Cleanshelf is the leading SaaS spend optimization solution focused exclusively on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking subscription SaaS applications. Cleanshelf’s cloud technologies help companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unused, underused, or unmanaged licenses and subscriptions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Cleanshelf serves dozens of clients, including Drawbridge, Revinate, Dynamic Signal, Qumulo, and Service Rocket.