Senior Account Executive – San Francisco/California
Companies are spending $10 Million+ per year on Saas: But how are they tracking the spend, how are they optimizing use of licenses, and how are they holistically managing this new technology (which is growing exponentially in the foreseeable future)?
Cleanshelf is a pioneer in creating the world’s first fully automated SaaS expense management platform for CFOs and CIOs. Our technology directly integrates with customer financial systems and cloud subscription accounts to provide a single pane of glass for optimizing SaaS expenses, metering department utilization, and managing contract renewals.
At Cleanshelf, we strongly believe our PEOPLE are the embodiments of our values. We promote a fun, exciting, and performance-driven culture that embraces the potential of individuals and empowers team members to help drive the success of the company.
Cleanshelf is led by a veteran team of technology leaders and is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top angel investors and entrepreneurs.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive (AE) to join as part of the founding sales team.
The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quotas, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. He/she will also have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery, and selling to multiple decision makers, ideally within finance departments.
The position will be based out of our San Francisco office and will play an integral role in helping build the foundation of our growing sales organization, working closely with the VP Sales to define sales initiatives, advance deals, and refine the sales playbook for scale.
What You Bring To The Table
- 4+ years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider with a record of top performance.
- Experience selling technology products and/or services to Mid-Market to Enterprise customers, navigating a complex sales process.
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in using CRM (preferably Salesforce) to manage sales cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or early startup experience strongly preferred.
What You Will Be Doing In The Position
- Become an expert on Cleanshelf’s products, SaaS expense management and the growing landscape of B2B cloud software.
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with a broad level of audiences including C-level and individual contributors.
- Identify, uncover, and develop new account opportunities utilizing solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close.
- Develop expansion opportunities from our existing customer base and land new target accounts.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Engineering, Marketing, Product, Customer Success) to efficiently navigate sales cycles.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Work strategically with management to identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
In Return, We Offer
- The unique opportunity to work at an innovative tech company that is poised to dominate the SaaS expense management sector.
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission.
- Employee Stock Options.
- Premium Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision.
Paid Time Off (PTO).
Cleanshelf is the leading SaaS spend optimization solution focused exclusively on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking subscription SaaS applications. Cleanshelf’s cloud technologies help companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unused, underused, or unmanaged licenses and subscriptions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Cleanshelf serves dozens of clients, including Drawbridge, Revinate, Dynamic Signal, Qumulo, and Service Rocket.