Customer Success Manager – Ljubljana/Slovenia
Cleanshelf is growing fast and needs talented and passionate person to join our journey. As a Customer Success Manager at Cleanshelf you’ll be responsible for our relationships with finance and IT people at some of the best startups in the world. Your job will be to promote retention and loyalty and to work closely with customers to ensure they receive a great service and top notch customer support.
- Successfully manage all aspects of customer communication and results for high profile customer relationships.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Share customer successes and help develop case studies.
- Use data to glean strategic and actionable insights that delight your customers.
- Manage on-boarding of new customers, driving them quickly to first value, and assisting with discovery and configuration as needed.
- Provide technical and product support.
- Love working with finance and IT people.
- Highly fluent in written and spoken English.
- Highly proficient in technology.
- Willingness to work on US time (1pm to 9pm CEST).
Benefits and Perks:
- Highly competitive salary with stock options.
- Sharp team of highly motivated professionals.
- Travel to our headquarters in San Francisco, California.
Please send your applications to email@example.com.
Cleanshelf is the leading SaaS spend optimization solution focused exclusively on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking subscription SaaS applications. Cleanshelf’s cloud technologies help companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unused, underused, or unmanaged licenses and subscriptions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Cleanshelf serves dozens of clients, including Drawbridge, Revinate, Dynamic Signal, Qumulo, and Service Rocket.