Frontend Engineer – Ljubljana/Slovenia
Cleanshelf is growing fast and needs a talented and passionate person to join our journey. As a Frontend Engineer at Cleanshelf you’ll be responsible for developing the leading SaaS spend management solution used by some of the best startups in the world.
Your job will be to work closely with Product Managers and Designers to conceptualize new features and then with Backend Engineering to come up with smart solutions for our large-and-growing user base.
- Consistently delivering high quality user interfaces.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested code with unit testing.
- Handle bug fixing and performance monitoring.
- Implement the right architecture and follow best coding standard.
- Add positive energy every day, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Experience with Angular 2+ using TypeScript.
- UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff.
- Solid computer science background.
- Highly fluent in written and spoken English.
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to define a new SaaS product category.
- Highly competitive salary with stock options.
- Sharp team of highly motivated professionals.
- Travel to our headquarters in San Francisco, California.
Please send your applications to email@example.com.
Cleanshelf is the leading SaaS spend optimization solution focused exclusively on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking subscription SaaS applications. Cleanshelf’s cloud technologies help companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unused, underused, or unmanaged licenses and subscriptions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Cleanshelf serves dozens of clients, including Drawbridge, Revinate, Dynamic Signal, Qumulo, and Service Rocket.