Cleanshelf is growing fast and needs a talented and passionate person to join our journey. As a Frontend Engineer at Cleanshelf you’ll be responsible for developing the leading SaaS spend management solution used by some of the best startups in the world.
Your job will be to work closely with Product Managers and Designers to conceptualize new features and then with Backend Engineering to come up with smart solutions for our large-and-growing user base.
- Consistently delivering high quality user interfaces.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested code with unit testing.
- Handle bug fixing and performance monitoring.
- Implement the right architecture and follow best coding standard.
- Add positive energy every day, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Experience with Angular 2+ using TypeScript.
- UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff.
- Solid computer science background.
- Highly fluent in written and spoken English.
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to define a new SaaS product category.
- Highly competitive salary with stock options.
- Sharp team of highly motivated professionals.
- Travel to our headquarters in San Francisco, California.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based in San Francisco, Cleanshelf is the best way for enterprises to monitor and manage their SaaS spend. Our SOC 2-compliant and AI-powered technology saves our customers up to 30% on fees. Cleanshelf already helps businesses like Drawbridge, Ellation, Crowdriff, and Qumulo, among others. Join them now and gain control of your enterprise SaaS.