SEO/SEM Specialist – Ljubljana/Slovenia
Cleanshelf is growing fast and needs talented and passionate person to join our journey. As a SEO/SEM Specialist you’ll be responsible for creating the keyword strategy and supporting editorial calendar to generate high quality web traffic and convert website visitors into inbound leads. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and seasoned SEO & SEM expert to get in on the ground floor and make a dramatic impact on the company’s growth.
- Write on-page optimization elements (URLs, title tags, meta descriptions).
- Collaborate with sales, product and customer success to create content.
- Conduct keyword research and recommend keyword-to-page mappings.
- Define and execute on Cleanshelfs’s SEO strategy and be accountable for meeting organic Search keyword rankings.
- Audit all web properties for opportunities to improve our technical SEO, collaborating with Product Management to identify and prioritize projects, owning projects from conception to launch.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and keep internal team informed of risks and opportunities that will impact the SEO program.
- Source, foster and leverage relationships with other high DA for guest publishing and backlinks.
- Conduct and own competitive benchmarks to create differentiating content topics.
- Create and own, weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics/reports, analysis and recommendations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SEO.
- Highly fluent in written and spoken English.
- SaaS experience preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of on-page SEO, technical SEO and search engine ranking factors.
- Strong content writing skills, particularly for SEO & SEM implementation.
- High level of initiative and proven ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal commitment to putting the customer first, prioritizing user experience above search engines while adhering to Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Familiarity with industry tools such as the Google Keyword Planner, Search Console, Ahrefs, Moz, SimilarWeb, SEMRush, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
- Highly competitive salary with stock options.
- Sharp team of highly motivated professionals.
- Travel to our headquarters in San Francisco, California.
Please send your applications to email@example.com.
Cleanshelf is the leading SaaS spend optimization solution focused exclusively on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking subscription SaaS applications. Cleanshelf’s cloud technologies help companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unused, underused, or unmanaged licenses and subscriptions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Cleanshelf serves dozens of clients, including Drawbridge, Revinate, Dynamic Signal, Qumulo, and Service Rocket.