Kick off your career by learning from top engineers who've built Zemanta, Databox, Halcom, and Sportradar. We're looking for a junior backend engineer to help us build a leading SaaS spend optimization solution used by Looker, Quantcast, LaunchDarkly, and other top Silicon Valley companies. If you've just completed your studies (or you're about to do so) apply by sending your applications to email@example.com.
As part of a sharp team of highly motivated professionals you will be building Cleanshelf's data aggregation backend that is already pulling utilization data from more than 2,000 SaaS vendors. It's a great time to join and grow with us - we promise you a wild ride!
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested code with unit testing.
- Handle bug fixing and performance monitoring.
- Implement the right architecture and follow best coding standard.
- Add positive energy every day, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Interest in learning cutting edge web technologies (Angular, React, or similar).
- Solid computer science background.
- Highly fluent in written and spoken English.
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to define a new SaaS product category.
- Highly competitive salary with stock options.
- Sharp team of highly motivated professionals.
- Travel to our headquarters in San Francisco, California.
Please send your application for the position of junior backend engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based in San Francisco, Cleanshelf is the best way for enterprises to monitor and manage their SaaS spend. Our SOC 2-compliant and AI-powered technology saves our customers up to 30% on fees. Cleanshelf already helps businesses like Hilton, AT&T, CoStar and Jamf, among others. Join them now and gain control of your enterprise SaaS.