We are seeking a savvy, results-focused Digital Marketing Manager (PPC) to join our team. The new team member will have deep understanding of digital marketing and be an expert who is comfortable building out, optimizing, and scaling pay-per-click campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and seasoned PPC expert to get in on the ground floor and make a dramatic impact on Cleanshelf’s growth. The PPC manager will manage Pay-Per-Click campaigns, devise content strategies, research and test keywords, analyze click-through data, and identify synergies between SEO and SEM to inform both strategies. It's the perfect time to join our growing team of experts!
Are you as excited as we are? Let's meet!
- Owns PPC (primarily Google Ads): campaign setup, launch, optimization, performance, and reporting. Builds and manages all aspects of our PPC advertising strategy.
- Conducts a testing plan to continuously improve results.
- Works with our marketing team to create assets (landing pages, ad copy, etc).
- Analyzes campaign performance (through web analytics and statistical reports) against goals.
- Reports on campaign efficacy and makes recommendations for ways to improve our ad performance and conversion rates.
- Educates the internal team on opportunity, function, and efficacy of pay per click campaigns.
- Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Budgets and forecasts for PPC campaigns. You'll help establish your own KPIs, and be accountable to them.
- Performs competitive analysis, audience research, keyword, and search term research.
- Helps develop keyword and contextual search strategies.
- 3+ years of experience with working in a marketing department. B2B marketing experience is a plus.
- Minimum 2+ years hands-on experience with managing Google Ads.
- Knows how to roll up sleeves and jump into optimizing a campaign or troubleshoot a conversion pixel.
- Ability to employ analytical approaches to solve digital marketing problems.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio is nice to have.
- SaaS experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong English content writing skills for SEM implementation.
- Fluent in digital marketing and has a deep understanding of inbound marketing fundamentals: SEO/outreach, content marketing, analytics, social media, and community building.
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary with stock options.
- The best opportunity to make your mark! Bring your ideas to life. See the impact. Get the recognition you deserve.
- We'll invest in building your expertise. Just as an example, you'll have an opportunity to attend some of the best digital marketing conferences in the world.
- Part of a sharp team of highly motivated professionals.
- Work in global teams in Ljubljana, Slovenia, San Francisco, California, and Denver, Colorado.
- Travel to our US offices, including to our headquarters in San Francisco, California.
- Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Did we get your attention? Send your application for the position of Digital Marketing Manager (PPC) to firstname.lastname@example.org & let's meet!
Cleanshelf is the leading enterprise SaaS management platform focused on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking SaaS applications. Their SOC 2-compliant and AI-powered technology helps companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unmanaged contracts, duplicate licenses, and wasted cloud software subscriptions. Based in San Francisco, Cleanshelf provides an enterprise-grade solution to over a hundred clients, including Hilton, Looker, and CoStar Group.