Cleanshelf is growing fast and needs a talented and passionate person to join our journey. As a VP of Engineering at Cleanshelf you’ll be responsible for managing the team and leading end-to-end product development of the leading enterprise SaaS management solution used by some of the best companies in the world such as Hilton, Looker, and CoStar Group. It's a great time to join and grow with us - we promise you a wild ride!
- Lead, manage, and mentor a high-performing team of engineers and tech support personnel.
- Recruit and develop top engineering talent.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Manage and collaborate on the complete product lifecycle, from concept to execution.
- Motivate your team to continuously innovate, improve, and think differently.
- Add positive energy every day, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Love working with IT and finance people at some of the best companies in the world.
- Experience developing software yourself and managing a rapidly growing team.
- Extensive engineering expertise with B2B web application development; first-hand experience building SaaS is a big plus.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Engineering degree and a solid computer science background.
- Highly fluent in written and spoken English.
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to define a new SaaS product category.
- Highly competitive salary with stock options.
- Sharp team of highly motivated professionals.
- Travel to our headquarters in San Francisco, California.
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Cleanshelf is the leading enterprise SaaS management platform focused on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking SaaS applications. Their SOC 2-compliant and AI-powered technology helps companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unmanaged contracts, duplicate licenses, and wasted cloud software subscriptions. Based in San Francisco, Cleanshelf provides an enterprise-grade solution to over a hundred clients, including Hilton, Looker, and CoStar Group.