Cleanshelf is growing fast and needs a talented and passionate person to join our journey. As a Head of Account Operations at Cleanshelf you’ll be responsible for providing great service and top notch customer support to some of the best companies in the world such as Hilton, Looker, and CoStar Group. It's a great time to join and grow with us - we promise you a wild ride!
- Successfully manage all aspects of customer support and results for high profile customer relationships.
- Lead, manage, and mentor a high-performing team of account operation specialists.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Motivate your team to continuously innovate, improve, and think differently.
- Add positive energy every day, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly fluent in written and spoken English.
- Highly proficient in technology.
Benefits and Perks:
- Highly competitive salary with stock options.
- Sharp team of highly motivated professionals.
- Travel to our headquarters in San Francisco, California.
Please send your applications to email@example.com.
Cleanshelf is the leading enterprise SaaS management platform focused on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking SaaS applications. Their SOC 2-compliant and AI-powered technology helps companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unmanaged contracts, duplicate licenses, and wasted cloud software subscriptions. Based in San Francisco, Cleanshelf provides an enterprise-grade solution to over a hundred clients, including Hilton, Looker, and CoStar Group.