Companies are spending $10 Million+ per year on Saas: But how are they tracking the spend, how are they optimizing use of licenses, and how are they holistically managing this new technology (which is growing exponentially in the foreseeable future)?
Cleanshelf is the leading enterprise SaaS management platform focused on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking SaaS applications. Our SOC 2-compliant and AI-powered technology helps companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unmanaged contracts, duplicate licenses, and wasted cloud software subscriptions.
We’re looking for a Senior Finance Director to drive the metrics, processes and forecasting to support our growth and decision making, ultimately impacting the strategic growth of the company and ensuring its financial health.
The ideal candidate loves working on complex business problems and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment. You're highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you're looking for the right company to support your growth. If this sounds like a good opportunity, we’d love to meet you.
The position will be based out of our San Francisco office and will have broad exposure, visibility and impact throughout the organization, working closely with the CEO and the Board to define and measure the desired business outcomes.
What You Bring To The Table
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Finance or FP&A positions.
- Experience in early stage startups and/or high-growth companies.
- Exceptional budgeting, financial modeling and scenario analysis skills, with an expert understanding of Excel.
- Ability to prioritize, self-start and self-direct work in an environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly present financial information to all levels of management
- A team player and seasoned people manager who genuinely enjoys approaching their work with an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit while having fun at the same time.
What You Will Be Doing In The Position
- Oversee financial and accounting operations, profit planning, and financial policies and procedures.
- Work closely with sales and marketing on reporting and forecasting.
- Understand key drivers for the business and support capital planning and resource allocation.
- Maintain and continue to improve upon current internal controls, policies and infrastructure to scale with the business.
- Responsible for overall management of the financial reporting to key stakeholders and investors.
In Return, We Offer
- The unique opportunity to work at an innovative tech company that is poised to dominate enterprise SaaS management market.
- Competitive Salary + Employee Stock Options.
- Premium Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cleanshelf is the leading enterprise SaaS management platform focused on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking SaaS applications. Their SOC 2-compliant and AI-powered technology helps companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unmanaged contracts, duplicate licenses, and wasted cloud software subscriptions. Based in San Francisco, Cleanshelf provides an enterprise-grade solution to over a hundred clients, including Hilton, Looker, and CoStar Group.