Companies are spending $10 Million+ per year on SaaS: But how are they tracking the spend, how are they optimizing use of licenses, and how are they holistically managing this new technology (which is growing exponentially in the foreseeable future)?
Cleanshelf is a pioneer in creating the world’s first fully automated SaaS expense management platform for CFOs and CIOs. Our technology directly integrates with customer financial systems and cloud subscription accounts to provide a single pane of glass for optimizing SaaS expenses, metering department utilization, and managing contract renewals.
At Cleanshelf, we strongly believe our PEOPLE are the embodiments of our values. We promote a fun, exciting, and performance-driven culture that embraces the potential of individuals and empowers team members to help drive the success of the company.
Cleanshelf is led by a veteran team of technology leaders and is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top angel investors and entrepreneurs.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative to join our San Francisco based sales team.
The ideal candidate has a passion for cutting edge software platforms in the B2B SaaS space, would like to learn from the best, and grow into an account executive being in the top 5% of earners in Silicon Valley. The playbook we run is world class, proven successful at multiple companies, and we’re constantly iterating on outreach methodology and sales tools.
The position will be based out of our San Francisco office and will play an integral role in helping build the foundation of our growing sales organization, working closely with the Director of Enterprise Sales to define go to market outbound strategy and implementation.
- Understanding and Creating Organizational Charts across complex Fortune 2,000 companies to better understand buyers, champions, and influencers.
- Engage with prospective customers via outbound activity including email campaigns, social media and cold calling.
- Achieve targeted demand generation goals including volume and frequency of contacts, qualified leads and opportunities generated.
- Qualify the prospect, set appointments and team with the Director of Enterprise Sales on the opportunity details to close.
- Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers across Fortune 2000 prospects.
- Present the Cleanshelf value proposition including solutions, features and functionality at a high level to increase buyer interest.
- Expertly research companies and contacts to determine who the highest-quality prospects are.
- Demonstrate comfort executing live call-handling.
Requirements of this role:
- Proven ability to handle significant volume of outbound activity.
- Demonstrated cold calling skills and ability to hunt for new opportunities and develop quick customer relationships.
- Demonstrated verbal and written skills.
- Ability to do initial research prior to contact.
- Must have a desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
- 1+ Years of Previous Sales Development Representative Experience.
- Experience using tools such as SFDC, Outreach, ZoomInfo or similar.
- Must have a positive phone demeanor who will pick up the phone and find deals.
In Return, We Offer:
- The unique opportunity to work at an innovative tech company that is poised to dominate the Enterprise SaaS Management market category.
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission.
- Employee Stock Options.
- Premium Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cleanshelf is the leading enterprise SaaS management platform focused on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking SaaS applications. Their SOC 2-compliant and AI-powered technology helps companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unmanaged contracts, duplicate licenses, and wasted cloud software subscriptions. Based in San Francisco, Cleanshelf provides an enterprise-grade solution to over a hundred clients, including Hilton, Looker, and CoStar Group.