Denver, Colorado, USA
Cleanshelf is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS management solution. We've seen massive growth so far, we're well-positioned among the market leaders in this space and we want to dominate it. We are building the future of this space and to get there we need exceptional engineers. That's why we need you - to help us accelerate this journey!
Why should I care? Well, there are multiple reasons:
- We're growing rapidly so this means you'll be able to grow with the company and take on bigger and bigger challenges. You have a very high impact on the team and the team's direction, this is your chance to get in early
- Security is our #1 concern so your role will have a huge impact on continued success of this company.
- We try to learn and apply the best possible practices to the product, engineering, and people management. For that we're connected with some of the best engineering leaders in the world that built Atlassian, BigCommerce, MuleSoft, eBay, Symantec, ModuleQ and on the product side we're working tightly with the Silicon Valley Product group led by Marty Cagan who is a great leader and coach in the Product development space.
- We have an experienced leadership team that has built exceptional engineering teams in their previous companies like Zemanta, Databox, Sportradar, and Reciprocitylabs
- We have a culture of empowered engineering teams, which means you're not just executing a roadmap that someone hands to you but you actually get problems to solve where you can apply your creativity, find a solution, talk to the customers and own it. And from that, we value and reward outcomes not just output
- We value constant learning and we live by it. Weekly training sessions, educational budgets, mentoring, hackathons, book clubs, meetups, you name it
- We value deep work so we try to optimize everything we do to get maximum amounts of it
- We value work-life balance, support working remotely or on-site and we believe a well-rested and well-rounded person with interests outside of their job is the best engineer. We offer flexible working hours, so you can adapt your job to your life.
- Teams define their own processes, they're not dictated by management
- Competitive compensation, stock options, full time employment
- Develop and deploy company security strategy.
- Implement and supervise company security practices.
- Ensure compliance with our security certifications (SOC 2, ISO 27001, et c.).
- Perform internal penetration testing and work with external security auditors.
- Work with sales on customer security reviews.
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication and system security
- Coach engineers on a secure software development life cycle.
- Offer level 2 support for our customers
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with secure software development life cycle. Experience working in fast growing startups is a plus.
- Ability to speak with authority about security both internally and externally.
- Knack for working with customers and first hand experience with customer security reviews.
- Strong detail-oriented organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with customers, team members, other departments, and senior management.
- Team player, a self-starter who takes initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or work equivalent.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar technologies and software development
- Security certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CEH or CISM are a plus.