These past few months have thought us nothing can be taken for granted. To say the least, we will remember these times forever. See, a decade of change has been compressed into just a couple of weeks. Working from home has become the new normal, SaaS is now being used by even most conservative organizations, and, as we’ve shared before, the pandemic-related job loss has been just devastating.
What can executive leaders do to better navigate the current crisis?
At Cleanshelf, we've set ourselves a goal to help CFOs, CIOs and other executive leaders with the major changes happening in the world at the moment. That's why we’ve partnered with The ITAM Review and will join their next Online Summit on ITAM Crisis Management, held on Thursday, April 23.
Dusan Omercevic, Cleanshelf’s CEO will share thoughts and expertise on Software Cost Optimization in a Shrinking Job Market. The reality is that businesses of all sizes are flooded with redundant licenses, partially used subscriptions and duplicative applications. This means they need to take quick proactive steps to optimize their SaaS investments and secure their future.
Based on experience of companies ranging from growth startups to Fortune 500 multinationals, the attendees will learn about the 5 key cash-saving and security-enhancing steps that can be implemented quickly and with very little effort while delivering substantial cash relief.
What else to expect from the online event?
At the summit you’ll hear how ITAM professionals, subject matter experts, and vendors are navigating the current situation. The topics that will be covered include:
- Hardware Asset Management - How does a crisis impact Hardware Asset Management? What do you need to do to manage your environment?
- SaaS Management - What proactive steps should businesses take to optimize their SaaS investments?
- Workspace Management - How to make sure remote workers using Citrix & other technologies are licensed correctly, avoiding future license compliance issues?
- Keeping the lights on - ITAM’s role in Disaster Recovery (DR) & Business Continuity Planning (BCP).
- Governance in a crisis - What should ITAM teams prioritize now in order to avoid problems down the line?
- Selecting manageable technologies - What should procurement and technology professionals be paying attention to when time is short to select new technologies for their workforces?
- Discovery & Inventory for remote networks - How do you ensure you can discover and inventory devices not on your corporate network?
- Vendor Management - What does experience tell us about the likely behavior of software vendors during and after this crisis, and how can we influence this behavior?
Interested in attending? Get more information and register. We’re excited for you to join us!
Cleanshelf is the leading enterprise SaaS management platform focused on tracking, controlling, and benchmarking SaaS applications. Their SOC 2-compliant and AI-powered technology helps companies save up to 30% on their SaaS spending by automatically identifying unmanaged contracts, duplicate licenses, and wasted cloud software subscriptions. Based in San Francisco, Cleanshelf provides an enterprise-grade solution to over a hundred clients, including Hilton, Looker, and CoStar Group.